An improved Color Picker dialog/component, designed as a direct replacement for the JColorChooser dialog.
Whilst the API interface is based on the original JColorChooser that comes with Swing, this color picker has a closer resemblence to the kind of color picker found in commercial painting programs.
* Easy selection of color based on graphical display of hue/saturation/lightness values
* "Recent Colors" section.
* "Custom Colors" section, where popular colors can be stored.
* Add your own data source for the Custom Colors - persits the information where YOU want it.
* Swatches - and the ability to define your own Swatches.
* Displays RGB, HSL and HTML color values.
* Can be limited to "Web-Safe" colors.
* Used just like the JColorChooser.
* Uses the ColorSelectionModel from JColorChooser to listen for changes.